A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Nadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Nadel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Nadel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nadel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Nadel practice?
Dr. Allan Nadel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.