A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Ohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Ohman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ohman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Ohman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ohman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Ohman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan Ohman practice?
- Dr. Allan Ohman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Allan Ohman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Richland Hills, TX.