A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Ohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Ohman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ohman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Ohman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ohman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Ohman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan Ohman practice?
- Dr. Allan Ohman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Allan Ohman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Richland Hills, TX.