Internist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Darline Worley and Raymond Worley on Apr 19th, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Allan Ohman for about 15 years and we really like him. He is so pleasant, and listens to all our questions. He is the best doctor we have ever had..Also, my son and his wife go to Dr. Ohman too and they really like him too. I can't say enough words that describe how much we like him.

Feb 12th, 2016

Doctor is good but facility is awful. Fast food bags left in waiting area, distorted intercom calling patients back to doctor area (HIPPA) and bugs on bathroom floors. Front desk more concerned in collecting money than presenting a friendly face.

Too hard to get a new patient appointment show details Too hard to get a new patient appointment
by Vicki on Sep 9th, 2015

I was shopping for a new PCP after my PCP of nearly 20 years left town and tried to get a new patient appointment with Dr Allan Ohman. I called several times, finally left a message for the intake person, but I missed their call and tried several times to call back and finally gave up. So I can't review Dr Ohman but his reviews looked pretty good.

Wonderful Pediatrician! show details Wonderful Pediatrician!
by Laura on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Ohman is wonderful. My 2 children have been going to him for 3 years now. I have no clue why someone would give him 1 star. Don't let that deter you, I was on his waiting list for over 6 months and was so happy when he was accepting new patients. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and you do not wait long to see him.

Caring show details Caring
by Raymond Worley on Nov 12th, 2013

This doctor is the best doctor I and my wife have ever gone to. He lets us ask questions and take our time telling him what our problem is. We have used Dr. Ohman for over 10 years and we have never been disappointed after we have seen him. We especially like his down-to earth attitude. His diagnosis has always been right on target. He doesn't rush us.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Kelly Ezzell on May 25th, 2013

Both of my girls see Dr Ohman, he is the best pediatrician!!! He is caring and explains what is going on, he answers all questions before even asked.

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr Ohman is a wonderful caring person. He is exceptional with children. I recommend him to everyone.

Nov 7th, 2011

My husband and I have been seeing Dr.Ohman for over 10 years and have been completely satisfied. He has been a big help to us, and is a very devoted doctor and a very caring one.

Sep 26th, 2010

Both my wife and I have seen Dr. Ohman since he started in this office and have been nothing but very satisfied.The only reason I would not recommend Dr. Ohman to anyone else is that he has too many patients already because he is so good and so popular

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Kim on Jun 3rd, 2010

This doctor is wonderful, have been seeing him for the past 6 years for both of my boys and he always listens to me and the kids, interacts with them all the time to make thier visits fun and not scary. Very recommended!I went thru 4 doctors with my first child before finding him.

Great Doctor in older office show details Great Doctor in older office
Jan 5th, 2009

Don't be fooled by the office building. It's old but Dr. Ohman is great. My one complaint is there is not another pediatrician in the office so if you can't get in to see him, you have to see a general. However, my kids have seen most of the docs there and I don't have any complaints.

> > > > Patient Reviews