Dr. Allan Ohman Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Richland Hills, TX

November 1st, 2016
Can't say enough about Dr. Ohman. Absolutely love him, my husband and I both have been going to him for years. All I can say is thank God he's young enough that maybe he won't be retiring during my life time.

April 19th, 2016
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Allan Ohman for about 15 years and we really like him. He is so pleasant, and listens to all our questions. He is the best doctor we have ever had..Also, my son and his wife go to Dr. Ohman too and they really like him too. I can't say enough words that describe how much we like him.

February 12th, 2016
Doctor is good but facility is awful. Fast food bags left in waiting area, distorted intercom calling patients back to doctor area (HIPPA) and bugs on bathroom floors. Front desk more concerned in collecting money than presenting a friendly face.

September 9th, 2015
Too hard to get a new patient appointment
I was shopping for a new PCP after my PCP of nearly 20 years left town and tried to get a new patient appointment with Dr Allan Ohman. I called several times, finally left a message for the intake person, but I missed their call and tried several times to call back and finally gave up. So I can't review Dr Ohman but his reviews looked pretty good.

September 24th, 2014
Wonderful Pediatrician!
Dr. Ohman is wonderful. My 2 children have been going to him for 3 years now. I have no clue why someone would give him 1 star. Don't let that deter you, I was on his waiting list for over 6 months and was so happy when he was accepting new patients. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and you do not wait long to see him.

November 12th, 2013
Caring
This doctor is the best doctor I and my wife have ever gone to. He lets us ask questions and take our time telling him what our problem is. We have used Dr. Ohman for over 10 years and we have never been disappointed after we have seen him. We especially like his down-to earth attitude. His diagnosis has always been right on target. He doesn't rush us.

May 25th, 2013
Amazing
Both of my girls see Dr Ohman, he is the best pediatrician!!! He is caring and explains what is going on, he answers all questions before even asked.

December 27th, 2011
Dr Ohman is a wonderful caring person. He is exceptional with children. I recommend him to everyone.

November 7th, 2011
My husband and I have been seeing Dr.Ohman for over 10 years and have been completely satisfied. He has been a big help to us, and is a very devoted doctor and a very caring one.

September 26th, 2010
Both my wife and I have seen Dr. Ohman since he started in this office and have been nothing but very satisfied.The only reason I would not recommend Dr. Ohman to anyone else is that he has too many patients already because he is so good and so popular

June 3rd, 2010
Wonderful doctor
This doctor is wonderful, have been seeing him for the past 6 years for both of my boys and he always listens to me and the kids, interacts with them all the time to make thier visits fun and not scary. Very recommended!I went thru 4 doctors with my first child before finding him.

January 5th, 2009
Great Doctor in older office
Don't be fooled by the office building. It's old but Dr. Ohman is great. My one complaint is there is not another pediatrician in the office so if you can't get in to see him, you have to see a general. However, my kids have seen most of the docs there and I don't have any complaints.