Internist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Pediatrician! show details Wonderful Pediatrician!
by Laura on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Ohman is wonderful. My 2 children have been going to him for 3 years now. I have no clue why someone would give him 1 star. Don't let that deter you, I was on his waiting list for over 6 months and was so happy when he was accepting new patients. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and you do not wait long to see him.

Caring show details Caring
by Raymond Worley on Nov 12th, 2013

This doctor is the best doctor I and my wife have ever gone to. He lets us ask questions and take our time telling him what our problem is. We have used Dr. Ohman for over 10 years and we have never been disappointed after we have seen him. We especially like his down-to earth attitude. His diagnosis has always been right on target. He doesn't rush us.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Kelly Ezzell on May 25th, 2013

Both of my girls see Dr Ohman, he is the best pediatrician!!! He is caring and explains what is going on, he answers all questions before even asked.

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr Ohman is a wonderful caring person. He is exceptional with children. I recommend him to everyone.

Nov 7th, 2011

My husband and I have been seeing Dr.Ohman for over 10 years and have been completely satisfied. He has been a big help to us, and is a very devoted doctor and a very caring one.

Sep 26th, 2010

Both my wife and I have seen Dr. Ohman since he started in this office and have been nothing but very satisfied.The only reason I would not recommend Dr. Ohman to anyone else is that he has too many patients already because he is so good and so popular

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Kim on Jun 3rd, 2010

This doctor is wonderful, have been seeing him for the past 6 years for both of my boys and he always listens to me and the kids, interacts with them all the time to make thier visits fun and not scary. Very recommended!I went thru 4 doctors with my first child before finding him.

Great Doctor in older office show details Great Doctor in older office
Jan 5th, 2009

Don't be fooled by the office building. It's old but Dr. Ohman is great. My one complaint is there is not another pediatrician in the office so if you can't get in to see him, you have to see a general. However, my kids have seen most of the docs there and I don't have any complaints.

> > > > Patient Reviews