A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Pantuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Pantuck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Circulating Cells
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantuck graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Pantuck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pantuck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Pantuck practice?
Dr. Allan Pantuck practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.