Allan T Parr Jr MD Patient Reviews

August 6th, 2013
Caring and Generous Physician
Dr. Parr is a wonderful doctor who has a genuine concern for his patients and their wellbeing. His office and nursing staff also have concern for his patients and make you feel very comfortable when you are both in the office or the surgery center. I would highly recommend Dr. Parr for pain management and the management of migraine headaches.

March 10th, 2011
Caring Doctor & Staff
I can't say enough about the special care that is given by the nursing staff and Dr. Parr whether I have a procedure or office visit scheduled. We all know how much pain controls our lives and how bad we feel while we are waiting for our procedure but once the nurse appears with a smile on her face and your name comes rolling off of her lips, you feelnlike you just hit the lotto! The staff then prepares you for your procedure and treats you like a King or Queen! The special TLC makes you feel like someone cares and understands how miserable you really are and that in itself is a comforting feeling. Dr. Parr comes in and speaks to you prior to your procedure and usually gives you that hard to forget laugh! The last thing you remember is Dr. Parr's famous last words, "Take in a nap" and you are off to never, never land!! I have never met a group of people more caring than Dr. Parr and his staff.

September 19th, 2010
A Very Compassionate Doctor and Staff When You Need It The Most
I have seen many doctors in my lifetime but none of them are as compassionate as Dr. Parr. I also cannot say enough about the nursing staff at Northshore Interventional Pain Management. Everyone works together as a group and you begin to feel like part of their family in a short amount of time. I have never felt genuine care before from a doctor and a group of nurses like I do at this facility. I would never trade Dr. Allan Parr for any other pain management doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Parr and his medical staff for your consideration if you are tired of the rest and ready for the BEST!! When you are in pain, you need someone who understands your pain and has compassion for you...Dr. Parr is that person.