Dr. Allan Parungao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
excellent plastic surgeon! 5 stars

May 11th, 2013
Maybe he is a good doctor, but I would not know
One and half years ago, I made an appointment about Microdermabrasion. Have to talk to a nurse about other products first and want to sell me something call Vital Lift instead and it is a package for multiple sessions. He said my complexion is better with Vital Lift. Not 100% sure. There is a scar I show him and he said he can fix it and it would be covered by regular medical insurance. I was ready to pay for cosmetic procedure which should not be covered by medical insurance, but I trust the professional and go ahead provide my insurance info. It was a mistake. I suppose to get a free consultation and pay for the procedure... ended up they charge my medical insurance for the consultation. Anyway, I schedule the procedure to fix my scar in 2 weeks and when the day comes, Dr. Parungao's wife has a baby and need to reschedule. No problem, I waited for a month... no reschedule. Called the reception said the scheduling person will call me back. Another month and nothing. I finally gave up on this and I moved later that year. Now, I just find out I have a collection on that consultation fees that I did not even think they should charge my medical insurance knowing it is cosmetic related. I called the billing and the woman was really mean and keep repeating the word "the consultation is not free". That is fine and I am really ready to pay for it but I just feel stupid at the end of the call - what kind of service I really get out of all these? The consultation fees are not bad, just feeling stupid to pay for nothing really done. Hope you have better luck than me.

March 30th, 2012
Scam alert!
I called Dr. Parungao's office to make an appointment. I got a central answering service. The girl, Kim, I spoke to said she needs to take some information to set up an appointment. After I gave her my info, she asked me about my hair loss. Hair loss? Apparently Dr Parungao shares a phone number with BOSLEY. I told the girl to delete my information because I have no interest in whatever hair loss system they're selling. She said she would delete my profile and I would receive no communication form them. ONE WEEK LATER... I get a package from BOSLEY in the mail. Dr Parungao is little more than a scam artist if he's putting his patients through this. It's pretty cheap that he has to do that, but whatever. I've already found another doctor.

March 3rd, 2012
Hands of a Angel!!!
Dr.Parungo is the best plastic surgeon ever !!!i had a eye lift and lipo with him and i have to say my scar u cant even see them he has hands of a Angel!!!! your true patient Elsa.Sanchez!!!

May 24th, 2011
Over all experience has been amazing. Dr. P has made me comfortable from the beginning & helped me with every question Ive had. How many doctors give you his cell phone number if you have problems or questions?? Dr P DOES! :) The staff has also been great. Especially Anna. When Ive had questions & needed them answered She was also there. I would def recommend their office.

April 26th, 2011
Dr. Parungao...the best doctor in town!
Dr. Parungao's work was exceptional! He came highly recommended by a friend. I knew by the end of my first consultation that he would be the doctor of my choice. I didn't need to go anywhere else. The results were better than I expected. Thank you Dr. Parungao!!!

December 31st, 2010
Dr.Parungao was reommended to me by a friend who was highly satisfied with her surgery results. I'm so glad I took her advice and went to him. He has the best bedside manner of any Dr. I've ever met.He will never rush you and his post op care is excellent. His staff friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him my results are better than expected!

December 1st, 2010
Great experience!
Recently I had surgery performed by Dr. Parungao and must say the experience was seemless! The staff is great they make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Parungao has great bedside manner, is respectful, knowledgeable, and so easy to talk to. He really listens to what is bothering you and understands how important it is to you. I loved that after my surgery he called me that evening and the next couple afternoons to make sure I was doing okay. The other great thing he does is he gives you his cell number and he not only welcomes text messaging your question or concerns but answers RIGHT AWAY!

November 30th, 2010
Amazing plastic surgeon
He is great at educating on the procedure, options, and what to expect. His staff and office is wonderful. He has the respectful bedside manner and amazingly accommodating. His surgical skills are brilliant. I've had no complications and dr parungao has been making almost daily check ups. Absolutely amazing... Love him!!! Highly recommended!!!

November 30th, 2010
Fantastic Tummy Tuck, Highly Recommended
Being pregnant four times and having twins, my abdomen just never went back to normal. I contemplated it for many years and finally after doing my research and finding a great doctor, I've never looked better. I've always been thin but my abdomen just didn't fit my body. I have received so many compliments and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.Thank you Dr. Parungao!!