Dr. Allan Paul Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allan Paul?

Doesn't care about patients' health

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Wouldn't test our newborn's blood for bilirubin levels even though he was orange. Came back with dangerously high levels (in mid-20's) and spent days on a bili bed and nurses commented that they expected us back but he said he only tests the orange ones. He doesn't care at all. Diagnosed ear infections and prescribed antibiotics for almost every visit even when our child had no symptoms and seemed fine to us. Spent hardly any time in the room and answered questions with "you probably just read that on the internet." Never felt like he cared or listened to us. Still infuriates me even though it's been a while since we subjected ourselves to this incompetent, apathetic excuse for a doctor, who is not a real pediatrician. Grateful to not be around this guy. If at all possible... Don't go!!!

misdiagnoised my son

Posted on December 4th, 2011

This man needs to retire, he told me not to worry about my sons breathing after two visits in two days, that night I took my son to the ER where I found he had pnemonia...his blood oxygen levels were at 87%. The visits were easy to get and with no wait time because this man doesnt care about his patients

Posted on May 19th, 2016