A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Perel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Perel, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Perel, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Perel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan B Perel FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Perel practice?
- Dr. Allan Perel has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Perel practices Neurology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Neurologists.