A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Perel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Perel, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Perel, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Perel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Brian Perel FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Perel practice?
- Dr. Allan Perel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Perel practices Neurology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Neurologists.