A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Perel, Neurologist is Good. Dr. Perel has been reviewed by 26 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Perel, MD, FAAN is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Alzheimer Disease, Back Pain, and Headache Disorders.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allan Perel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Perel practice?
Dr. Allan Perel practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alan Perel, Dr. Allen Perel