Dr. Allan Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Phillips?

August 22nd, 2015

Great doctor too busy

Dr. Phillips is a wonderful caring doctor. Because of this he has many patients and many prescriptions to do each month. I often have to leave 2 messages to get a call back. If he hired someone to help with the phones and organize him it would allow him to be more responsive to current patients.

March 22nd, 2013

Dr. Philips is a caring , kind, all around wonderful doctor . He got down on the floor with my son and they immediately established a connection . He called the next day to see how he was doing on the meds he prescribed, which really impressed me. Highly recommend !!!!!

March 10th, 2012

Dr. Phillips has been so helpful to my child, I feel a debt of gratitude I'll never repay! He's a caring, knowledgeable physician and my son feels comfortable talking to him. He's been right on in his diagnosis, and we've seen an amazing improvement because of him. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

February 20th, 2012

Dr. Phillips has been my child's doctor for the last 3 years. He is a wonderful and caring doctor who listens to my concerns and doesn't get offended when I offer suggestions or opinions. Dr. Phillips returns my calls - even on a Saturday or a Sunday. I also like that he gets down on the floor to chat with my child and he takes his questions and concerns seriously. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. He is warm and caring and an all around wonderful doctor.

July 19th, 2011

Dr. Phillips has a very calm and caring demeanor; he really made a connection with my son, who is typically standoffish with health care providers. He spent a lot of time with me, the mom, to make sure he understood my areas of concern and addressed them. On his own, he took time to call to find out how things were going -- even on the weekend. My son is much improved and a great deal of it is to Dr. Phillips' care.

July 14th, 2009

Dr. Phillips is very kind, sensitive, bright and intuitive.

March 29th, 2017