Dr. Allan Pickens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 30th, 2013
I have nothing but praise for Dr Allan Pickens. He is a great surgeon and a good man. I know this doctor put his heart, mind, and soul into making life better for my son. He is a very caring doctor who listened and explained the procedure thoroughly. He also answered and addressed any issues or questions we had. Great bed side manners

extremely pleased patient
Dr. Pickens was recommended to me and I had questionsn hoiwever, I never had to ask because his exam procedures answered them without my having to ask. He was very personable and patient with the few remaining questions that I had. What I saw in him was duplicated through in his staff.

January 5th, 2009
Excellence!
I have never experienced a surgeon that communicates with his patients as well as Dr. Pickens. He takes the time to make sure the patient has a clear understanding of all information. His skill level is phenominal and he will fight for his patient if he believes they will have a better chance of survival with surgery than without - even if the odds are less than great. He understood that my father was superman even though it didn't look like it on paper...He saved superman's life! This man is an excellent Doctor.