Surgeons
550 Peachtree St NE
Fl 6
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-686-2513
Locations and availability (8)

|  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

I have nothing but praise for Dr Allan Pickens. He is a great surgeon and a good man. I know this doctor put his heart, mind, and soul into making life better for my son. He is a very caring doctor who listened and explained the procedure thoroughly. He also answered and addressed any issues or questions we had. Great bed side manners

Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Pickens was recommended to me and I had questionsn hoiwever, I never had to ask because his exam procedures answered them without my having to ask. He was very personable and patient with the few remaining questions that I had. What I saw in him was duplicated through in his staff.

|  show details
by niki on Mar 8th, 2010

Communication between his office and my doctor for medical records and test results were horrible. Explained the surgery very well, made me feel confident of what he was going to do.The nurses in his unit were awsome.After my surgery was another issue, I wasn't happy with the results of my surgery, I still had trouble swallowing and he was supposed to fix that. My doc did his own scope said another surgery might be needed and sent me back to pickens for a second opinion. During the scope at pickens office I woke up during the procedure and then to top it off he said it was as good as it gets and he wouldn't even come out and talk to me himself he sent one of his student doctors.I will not be going back to this doctor.

|  Excellence!  |  show details
by Michelle from Michigan on Jan 5th, 2009

I have never experienced a surgeon that communicates with his patients as well as Dr. Pickens. He takes the time to make sure the patient has a clear understanding of all information. His skill level is phenominal and he will fight for his patient if he believes they will have a better chance of survival with surgery than without - even if the odds are less than great. He understood that my father was superman even though it didn't look like it on paper...He saved superman's life! This man is an excellent Doctor.