A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Pratt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Pratt, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Thomas Pratt DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan T. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Allan Pratt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Pratt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.