A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Pribble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Pribble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pribble graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pribble has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pribble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans