A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Pristoop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Pristoop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pristoop graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Pristoop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pristoop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Pristoop practice?
Dr. Allan Pristoop practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Pediatrics near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Randallstown, MD.
See Pikesville Internists, Pikesville Cardiologists, Pikesville Endocrinologists, and Pikesville Pediatricians.