A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Pristoop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pristoop
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pristoop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Pristoop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pristoop graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Pristoop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan S Pristoop MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Pristoop practice?
- Dr. Allan Pristoop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Pristoop practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Randallstown, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Cardiologists.