A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Pristoop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pristoop
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pristoop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Pristoop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pristoop graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Pristoop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan S Pristoop MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Pristoop practice?
- Dr. Allan Pristoop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Pristoop practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Randallstown, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Cardiologists.