A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Katz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance