A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Katz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Robert Katz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan R. Katz practice?
- Dr. Allan Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Katz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.