A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Morrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Richard Morrison MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan R. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Allan Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Morrison practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.