A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Ramsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Ramsay is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Ramsay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsay graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramsay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramsay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Ramsay practice?
Dr. Allan Ramsay practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospitalist near Milton, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT and Burlington, VT.
See Milton Internists, Milton Geriatric Doctors, Milton Family Physicians, and Milton Hospitalists.