A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Ramsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Ramsay is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Ramsay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsay graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramsay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Murray Ramsay MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Ramsay practice?
- Dr. Allan Ramsay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Ramsay practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milton, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT and Burlington, VT.
See Milton Internists and Milton Geriatric Doctors.