Dr. Allan Recto Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Allan Recto?

Laredo mom

Posted on December 27th, 2010

From the time you get there, everyone is in a BAD mood!!! The staff roll their eyes at you right in your face and speak every rude to you. They have NO privacy when speaking to family members. Everyone that is there can hear what your child is being seen for. My child had gotten vaccinated with the WRONG vaccines. At times it seem that the nurses don't know what they are doing. The office manager is No help at all. When I spoke to her about a referral that was pending for over 3 months was very RUDE. NEVER AGAIN WILL I TAKE MY CHILDREN THERE. Oh and the wait is at least 2 hours with an appt.

Receptionist/Nurse assitant

Posted on March 18th, 2010

All I've been trying to do for the last month is get an appoint so a lab test order can be provided to my daughter. Well after calling and finally getting an appointment, the receptionist got upset because I was trying to explain to her that my copay was $7 and not $10. Well she found the way to tell me that the Doctor could not see me and that i need to come back in the afternoon. She was rude at all time not even allowing me to speak and being sarcastic. My insurance card has been showing a copay of $7 and my daughter has been seen before paying that copay, but since she was trying to charge me $10 and I tried to explained she just told me it was new procedures and the doctor could not see me until after 5. I dont know if they are not trained properly or just inconsiderate bc this is not the first time they are rude. Always on personal phone calls and sarcastic when asked something. It just very frustrating to know that my daughter still needs that blood work done and can't seem to get the order from her physician. The reason that i stayed with Dr. Allan was bc I wanted her treated for that virus that he found in her system. But its so disappointed to know that the Dr. dont even know whats going on in their own office.

Posted on October 14th, 2016