Dr. Allan Redash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Redash?

October 30th, 2015

Best Functional/Integrative Doc in Asheville!

Awesome both personally and professionally. Looks at the whole picture and the whole person and puts it all together using a natural way. Thank god he finally came full time to Asheville!

January 30th, 2015

The best

Best medical experience I have ever had, very thorough.

April 4th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Redash 2 years ago for bio identical hormone replacement therapy. He was recommended to me by a friend. After seeing him a few times, I realized that he practiced integrative medicine for numerous issues and is proactive. I decided to ask him about other health concerns that I had such as gastrological issues, which is quite common for women my age (52) I strongly recommend Dr Redash. He isn't your average health care practitioner. He listens to you and focuses on the issues that you have and gets to the root of the problem. Dr Redash's proactive and integrative approach to health care is less expensive in the long run as he takes care of the problem at hand, there is no need to return 6 times a year as with our average health care practitioners. Integrative medicine is much less expensive, it actually works, and is healthy, unlike the synthetic drugs that 80% of our population are on today. His wife Teri is an RN, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to get to know. They are an excellent team. Dr Redash no longer accepts insurance, but as stated above, integrative medicine is much cheaper than non-integrative practices. His fee is minimal compared to other Integrative and Naturopathic practitioners in the area. I highly recommend Dr. Allen Redash. He is an excellent MD. Kathy Anderson

July 24th, 2012

Dr. Redash is one of the most phenomenal physicians around. He actually cares about his patients and takes the appropriate time/attention for each of them. I have nothing bad to say about this doctor at all. I encourage everyone to go and see him. I cannot say enough good things about him.

July 19th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr. Redash is unlike any other doctor. He cares and takes time to really listen to his patients. He doesn't just throw a pill at the problem-he fixes the cause of the problem. He thinks "outside the box" and prefers natural treatments to chemicals. He has changed my life!

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Redash

I love Dr. Redash and all of his staff. He is a very compassionate doctor. He's very caring and funny also. For those of us who have a fear of doctors, he made me feel comfortable immediately. I highly recommend him. He has made a huge difference in my life by having natural Progesterone formulated for me!!

March 27th, 2012

I saw this doctor when I was pregnant. He was really kind and friendly. He runs the office with his wife which is also nice. What I thought to be strange is that they want all money THEY think will be owed to them up front. So of course I paid them. Around 32 weeks of my pregnancy I told the doc that I felt like something was wrong. He told me not to worry about and to take it easy. I had the baby 2 WEEKS later @ 34 weeks! After the baby was born there were issues with how they submitted the claims so for 5 months they owed me money bc they wanted money upfront before each visit. When I finally got the refund I found out that the insurance came back and paid them more so needless to say they still owe me $300.00 dollars... will I ever see it NO! Nice people.... horrible practices!!!

February 15th, 2012

I have never seen a more caring, compassionate physician. Dr. Redash is thorough and open to alternative treatments. Also interested in natural hormone replacement and agreed to treat my husband. As a result of his thorough blood work, my husband was diagnosed with a dangerous blood disorder. I will always believe Dr. R saved his life. I recommend him to everyone I know.

January 26th, 2012

Very friendly staff, Dr.Redash is a nice and caring doctor takes the time to explain and find the fastest way to fix any of my problems.

September 29th, 2011

Beware of this office

unethical office practices and Medical school in Mexico? what else should be said. Run from this office don't walk!

April 21st, 2011

Fee Churner - Be Aware

I have seen Dr Redash in the past and was pleased with the office, my treatment and results. It had been a while since I had seen him, so I made an appointment. It was insanely easy to get an appointment, I practically told them when I wanted to come. I called the morning of my appointment to reschedule and was sent a bill for $25 for same day rescheduling???Because of $25 he lost a patient. A patient that has sent other patients to him. A former patient that will no longer suggest him to anyone anymore. The revenue he would have made off me and any tests I needed far outweighs the measly $25. (Yes, docs get a percentage of test cost with independent labs like ZRT) I understand a cancellation policy for habitual no shows, but for rescheduling?Further, my last experience left me feeling used...It's called fee churning. I had some questionable results from a pap and they refused to give me the results over the phone. That I needed to see him. I came in and was told that there were some questionable cells, but that another pap at this time was not necessary. NOR was a followup 3 month pap necessary. Seriously, I came in for this? He was 'just looking out for me and my status with the insurance company. Yes, he charged me for that visit and had the diagnosis been of greater concern I totally would have understood. My insurance at that time didn't cover my visits to him, so I was a cash, full rate patient. He knew from me what he would financially receive.Go to him if you like. I do not believe you will be mistreated medically, but you may very well be seen as a cash cow.

February 17th, 2011

The competence of a Doc isn't about the easy diagnosis

Any Doc with a degree can diagnose the easy issues. A doctores real competence is determined when they are faced with real issues. This doctor did not handle my case in a competent manner. As long as my case was a cookie cutter solution he seemed ok, but, as soon as a real issue arose he was completely lost.