A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Reiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Reiss, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Diseases in Twins
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Rett Syndrome
- Tourette Syndrome
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Leonard Reiss MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Allan Reiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Reiss practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.