A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Reiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Reiss, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Diseases in Twins
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Rett Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Leonard Reiss MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Allan Reiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Reiss practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.