A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Rios is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Rios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rios has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Martin Rios MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Rios practice?
- Dr. Allan Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Rios practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Internists and Nanuet Rheumatologists.