A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital Of Silver, Silver Spring, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Sinclair Rogers MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Allan Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Rogers practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.