A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Rosansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Rosansky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosansky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosansky graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rosansky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Bruce Rosansky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Rosansky practice?
- Dr. Allan Rosansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Rosansky practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salem, MA.
See Salem Psychiatrists, Salem Adolescent Specialists, Salem Geriatric Doctors, and Salem Child Psychiatrists.