A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Rosansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Rosansky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosansky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosansky graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rosansky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Bruce Rosansky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Rosansky practice?
- Dr. Allan Rosansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Rosansky practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salem, MA.
See Salem Psychiatrists, Salem Adolescent Specialists, Salem Geriatric Doctors, and Salem Child Psychiatrists.