A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Rosenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Rosenbaum, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Rosenbaum FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Allan Rosenbaum has 6 office locations.
Dr. Allan Rosenbaum practices Otolaryngology near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN and Knoxville, TN.
See Sevierville Otolaryngologists.