A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Rosenbaum, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Rosenbaum practice?
Dr. Allan Rosenbaum practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Dermatology, and Surgery near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists, Powell Surgeons, and Powell Dermatologists.