A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Rosenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Gregory Rosenfeld MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan G. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Allan Rosenfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Rosenfeld practices Neurological Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC and Morganton, NC.
See Tulsa Neurological Surgeons.