Dr. Allan Ross Is this you?

June 17th, 2015

BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD!!!!

Dr. Ross has a professionalism like no other doctor. He shows concern, explains what's happening in thorough detail, and YES he draws diagrams!! I will refer him to anyone because he definitely that good...I don't want him to retire but when he does I will be hurt!!

August 31st, 2014

Love this gentle soul!

I have been seeing Dr. Ross for over 20 years. I just can't imagine ever using anyone else! He listens, explains (love the old book he always pulls out!), advises, and cares,,really cares!! What other doctor actually yells out with excitement when we find out our unborn baby girl is okay after a scare? I just can't say enough about this man,,Thank you Dr. Ross for always being you and truly loving and caring about your patients,,because we truly love and care about you! The office staff is always super! And I love Karen,,best nurse out there!

February 27th, 2013

One of a kind Doctor

Love, Love, Love Dr. Allan Ross! Been going to him for over 30 years. He is the most kind and gentle Doctor there is. He listens to you and really cares about your concerns. During the exam, he will have conversation with you to keep your mind off of the exam. He is courteous and very considerate. He explains everything to you, even to the point of drawing diagrams to help explain things. Do not even want to think about the day he leaves this practice and retires. When he's gone, I probably will never see another OB-GYN Doctor again. Love him that much!

October 13th, 2016