A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Roza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Roza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Roza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Body Weight
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Roza graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Roza practice?
Dr. Allan Roza practices Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.