A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Roza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Roza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Roza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Body Weight
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Roza graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Michael Roza MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Roza practice?
- Dr. Allan Roza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Roza practices Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.