A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Salomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Salomon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salomon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Isaac Salomon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Allan I. Salomon practice?
- Dr. Allan Salomon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Allan Salomon practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Farmington Hills, MI.