A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Salomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Salomon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Isaac Salomon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Allan I. Salomon practice?
- Dr. Allan Salomon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Allan Salomon practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Farmington Hills, MI.