A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Sawyer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Sawyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Oral Roberts University School of Medicine Graduated. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Thomas Sawyer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Allan T. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Allan Sawyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Sawyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Glendale Endocrinologists.