A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Schachter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schachter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Bert Schachter MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Schachter practice?
- Dr. Allan Schachter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allan Schachter practices Urology near Fredericktown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Weirton, WV and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Fredericktown Urologists.