A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Shapiro is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shapiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Allan Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Shapiro practices Internal Medicine near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Internists.