A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Shirks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Shirks is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirks graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shirks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Edward Shirks MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Allan E. Shirks practice?
- Dr. Allan Shirks has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Shirks practices Allergy & Immunology near Townshend, VT.
See Townshend Allergists.