A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Sidle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Sidle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidle
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sidle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Sidle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidle graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sidle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Charles Sidle MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan C. Sidle practice?
- Dr. Allan Sidle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Sidle practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.