A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Silberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Silberman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Walter Silberman MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan W. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Allan Silberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Silberman practices Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons.