A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Silverstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Silverstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Silverstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Lionel Silverstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Allan Silverstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Silverstein practices Pediatrics near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Santa Monica Pediatricians.