A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan G Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan G. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Allan Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Cardiologists.