A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan George Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan G. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Allan Simpson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Cardiologists.