A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Singer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan David Singer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Singer practice?
- Dr. Allan Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Singer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Pediatricians.