A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Singer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan David Singer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Singer practice?
- Dr. Allan Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Singer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Pediatricians.