A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Robert Snyder DO is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Allan R. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Allan Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Snyder practices General Practice near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Primary Care Doctors.