A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Snyder has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan R Snyder DO is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Allan R. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Allan Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Snyder practices General Practice near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Primary Care Doctors.