A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Solum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solum
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Solum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solum graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Solum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paynesville Area Health Care System
- Paynesville Area Hospital, Paynesville, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan B Solum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Solum practice?
- Dr. Allan Solum has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Solum practices Family Medicine near Paynesville, MN.
See Paynesville Family Physicians.