A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Solum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Solum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solum graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Solum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paynesville Area Health Care System
- Paynesville Area Hospital, Paynesville, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Bernhard Solum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Solum practice?
- Dr. Allan Solum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Solum practices Family Medicine near Richmond, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Paynesville, MN.
See Richmond Family Physicians.