A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Solum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Solum graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Solum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paynesville Area Health Care System
- Paynesville Area Hospital, Paynesville, Mn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allan Solum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Solum practice?
Dr. Allan Solum practices Family Medicine near Paynesville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Watkins, MN and Belgrade, MN.
See Paynesville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alan Solum, Dr. Allen Solum