A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Soo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Soo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Soo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soo graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Soo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Soo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Soo practice?
- Dr. Allan Soo has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Soo practices Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa Pathologists.