A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Spiegel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Spiegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Mark Spiegel DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Allan Spiegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Spiegel practices Neurology near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Neurologists.