A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Sulzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Sulzer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulzer
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sulzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Sulzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulzer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Morris Sulzer MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Sulzer practice?
- Dr. Allan Sulzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Sulzer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.