A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Sutker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Sutker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Sutker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutker graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sutker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan N Sutker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan N. Sutker practice?
- Dr. Allan Sutker has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Sutker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.