A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Sutker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Sutker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Sutker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutker graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sutker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan N Sutker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan N. Sutker practice?
- Dr. Allan Sutker has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Sutker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.