inactive

• Neurology Mount Vernon, WA

2.3

September 21st, 2011
dino doc
i had the same issues with this dr. i believe that he is very old school and set in his ways. at our last appointment i pointed out to him that neurology has made many advances in the years since he became board certified and that maybe he should adjust his practice accordingly. the medications that he wants my child on are for a condition that he hasn't even successfully diagnosed after 3 eeg's. the medical issue that we do have concrete proof of is one that he doesn't think needs to be treated! i didn't care much for the last peds neuro but i would definitely rather be seeing him instead.

July 12th, 2011
Worst experience with a doctor in my life
Took 3 weeks to even get his office staff to return my phone call. My son's primary referred us out for an EEG and a visit with Dr Troupin. When we showed up for our visit, Dr Troupin had not reviewed the EEG, said that he wouldn't review an EEG done by anyone other than his own office (We didn't pick!) and was very rude and condesending. He did not care one bit about my son. He did not evne think we should be in his offce (Even though our primary requested the appointment!). Very unprofessional. Very rude. His staff spoke with me hours before our appointment to find out where my son's EEG had taken place so they could get the results for Dr Troupin to review! Why would they have wasted their time or mine if he was going to refuse to read the results? Absolutely the worst experience ever. DO NOT GO to this office for ped's neurology. If you are using CUP insurance, have them refer you to Legacy Emanuel in Portland OR. It's a drive from Vancouver - but hopefully the quality of care will be worth it.