Dr. Allan Tsung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Tsung?

Posted on September 17th, 2016

We are truly blessed to have been sent to this amazing, wonderful man. Outstanding in his profession and so kind and caring and compassionate. His staff mirrors those qualities. What a Godsend in our lives.

beads

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I am very happy with Dr. Tsung. He is a very good Dr. that truly cares about his patients. I have stage 4 cancer in my colon and it spread to my liver with mets all over it. He gave me beads in my liver and they shrunk my tumors significantly. I am raising my granddaughter that I have had with me since her birth. Dr. Tsung has added time on to my life and I greatly appreciate all he has done for me. I will be forever thankful to him and his staff. I still continue to see him and would not want to go to any other Dr. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good Dr. that cares. I also would like to let everyone know that he has different nurses but I really love talking to Jackie. She is really respectful and listens to any concerns that you have. When you are dealing with sick people who may not have much time left on this Earth she is someone with a big heart that you would want to have there for you. God has placed her in a position that she truly deserves to have. God bless Dr. Tsung and his staff for doing such a great job. Thank you all so much.

satisfied worrywart

Posted on July 7th, 2013

I just had my gallbladder removed less then a week ago. Dr. Tsung is beyond a wonderful man. I am a big worrywart, which he noticed. He was so reasurring that I would do fine. His bedside manner is wonderful. Hes very caring. He takes time to explain things and calm you.I'm so very happy that God put this wonderful Dr in my life to take care of me. I would speak highly of him to anyone. THANK YOU DR. TSUNG

Awesome Physician

Posted on March 21st, 2013

I would like to thank Dr.A.Tsung. What a fantastic physician. I've had to two cancer surgeries with him. He is so awesome. Bedside manners are just phenominal. If they had a rate off 100 I would give him that. He is one totally awesome physician Thank God for him.

Posted on February 4th, 2017