A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Valgemae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Valgemae is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valgemae
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valgemae Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Valgemae, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valgemae graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Heino Valgemae MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Valgemae practice?
- Dr. Allan Valgemae has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Valgemae practices Psychiatry near Andover, MN.
See Andover Psychiatrists.