A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Vannostrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Vannostrand, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vannostrand graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Vannostrand has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Francis Vannostrand MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Allan F. Vannostrand practice?
- Dr. Allan Vannostrand has 13 office locations.
Dr. Allan Vannostrand practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Elkhorn, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.