Dr. Allan Vrable Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Allan Vrable?

Dr Vrable is horrible

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I was a patient at Global Neuro and Spine, keyword was; i left and went to another company and doctor due to this so called "doctor's " rude, cold, and uncaring bedside manner. I felt i was only a dollar sign and another number to him. He never answered any questions thoroughly i had in regards to my treatment, and decided he was going to abruptly change it only to change treatment back to what it was previously. Also, his staff is incompetent: lose your records,payments, paperwork, and beware they will try to charge you the patient for your urine screenings even though they've been warned they're not authorised to do such. Oh, and you're expected to wait in the tiny lobby for 4 hours or more after your appointment before you're finally seen by the so called doctor. Overall, just avoid this circus, go elsewhere and get yourself real and quality medical care.

Patient

Posted on July 30th, 2015

To make the appointment was fine but when I went for my first injection, the office had lost my records and my MRI reports that I have brought on the first visit/consultation. The first time Dr. Vrable came to the room, he was very nice and very concerned about how I was feeling. However, after he did the injection, he quickly left the room, without talking to me, to let me know what to expect. I was very surprised that the technician had to go out 3 times to get the doctor to answer questions for me. Dr. Vrable and Dr. Slobasky should spend more time with Dr. Lu to learn some manners and to learn how to treat a patient.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

very unprofessional attitude , didnt even bother to examine me , asked a few questions and wanted to write a prescription for a Fibromyalgia medication then left the room .zero explanation or follow up he clearly does not enjoy treating patients .

Posted on October 3rd, 2017