The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan Wachter
Dr. Allan Wachter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Wachter is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Phoenix Children's Hospital and Abrazo Maryvale Hospital. Dr. Wachter has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Wachter has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Allan Wachter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Brian Millhollon
Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi35
Dr. Suresh Anand
Allergy and Immunology
Tempe, AZ 6.20 mi59
Dr. Housam Alasaly
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Tempe, AZ 6.20 mi33