A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Weissman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Weissman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weissman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Mark Weissman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Allan Weissman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allan Weissman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Nutley Anesthesiologists and Nutley Pain Management Doctors.