A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allan Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Weller practice?
Dr. Allan Weller practices Pediatrics near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alan Weller, Dr. Allen Weller