A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Weller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan Weller practice?
- Dr. Alan Weller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Weller practices Pediatrics near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Pediatricians.